Friday 21 August 2009

Week 5 photos

It's now 5 weeks since the HT, so I thought I'd post some updated photos.



Here's the crown area. The scalp looks to me to have healed nicely - most of the pinky-redness has disappeared. I think I've now shed most of the grafts, but because I had some areas with a bit of hair before the HT, it's a bit difficult to tell which are grafts and which are hairs that were shaved down and have now regrown.



I'm really pleased with the scar. It's faded to a thin-ish slightly red line that's barely visible with a few hairs covering it...



... and all but invisible when I'm not pulling up my hair to pose for photos.

The area around the scar is still a little bit sore and tender, but only when I'm putting pressure directly on it (sleeping, taking on/off a hat and, as I recently discovered, going to the dental hygienist). I expect that will get better over the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment